Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Thoughts

9.18.05

I'm sitting here flipping back and forth between the Emmys and The Two Towers. I keep hoping I'll catch Ellen DeGeneres as host but I've only seen her once so far. The rest of it is just sort of boring. Of course I know TTT by heart but it's still wonderful. I think back to when these movies first came out and how excited I was when we went to the theatre to see them. I will never forget that feeling and will always be grateful to Peter Jackson for sharing his vision with us.

So what do I do about Gabrielle? Do I send her another card or try to call or just wait and see? I want her to know we support her but dang, sometimes you just want to shake someone when you see things that could have been prevented. I don't understand people sometimes. I'll never understand not standing up for yourself in a marriage. Kevin's ass would be grass if it were me...but maybe that's why I've never been in that position.

Favorite Lines from The Two Towers
  • Don't talk to it, don't encourage it
  • What do your elf eyes see?
  • Not listening!
  • Manflesh!
  • Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys
  • Dwarves are very good over short distances
  • So it begins
  • I know your face
  • You're late
  • You look terrible
  • Look! An oliphaunt!
  • Po-tat-oes...boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew

**************************************************************************

No comments: