Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Friday, February 03, 2006

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts...well, maybe. I just spent the day in planning/inservice hell. What is it with these days? While I enjoy the break from teaching, I just hate sitting there listening to most of the crap we have to go through. I didn't need to know how to make fold books...I teach technology and there is no way I'm going to have scissors near the computers! But I did manage to get some stuff done in my room this afternoon, so the day wasn't a total waste. I just feel like I spend so much of time not teaching...I'm getting lazy. I readily admit it. My whole life is getting lazy as a matter of fact. I try to avoid going places and doing things. It's all just such a hassle.

My throat is bothering me. I'm still not breathing right....I'm obsessed about it but still not going to the dr. If I catch myself not thinking about it, I realize I'm doing fine but then it kicks back in when the realization hits. What on earth is up with me? I'm taking my Zoloft but it's clearly not working lately. I don't know what I need.

Maybe it'll snow. That would be cool. We haven't had snow in a measureable amount in so long.

If I die, I'm definitely coming back and haunting people. I think I'd make a great poltergeist.

Jeff is soooo into taking care of himself these days. I feel so inferior about it. Part of me thinks I should be doing what he's doing---worrying about what I eat, exercising, etc. but then part of me thinks he's just being vain. Probably it's a combination of both but it does annoy me. And then I think I'm being foolish and petty, which is probably right.

I hate getting older but the alternative is worse. :)

Check back in later!

No comments: