Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back from Chicago

Not time for a very long post, but I had to update everyone...Amanda and Ashley are officially married! We made to and from Chicago and everything went very well. The weather was darned near perfect (mid-70s and sunny after snow last weekend in Chicago), and our friends and family were there. It was so great to see everyone! I adore Jeff's family--his aunts and uncles are so wonderful and I truly enjoyed myself with my brother-in-law Scott and our "adopted" family member Iggy. The best part? I've got two new nephews and a new niece! I'm so excited to welcome Ashley's three kids into our family. They are great, great kids. I will try to post more tomorrow, along with some pictures of the big event.

~taminator40

No comments: