Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Old Willis Place

Knocking out yet one more book on my wishlist, I picked up The Old Willis Place by Mary Downing Hahn from our school library recently and finished it off this weekend. While definitely children's lit, it was a very satisfying ghosty read! I liked how the author managed to reveal the layers of the book in tiny increments so that you were wondering along with Lissa just what was going on. Anyone with a child who likes ghost stories would like this one! Here's the link to the Amazon review:

http://tinyurl.com/3yrn7f

Beyond that, we had Katherine's birthday dinner at the Spaghetti Factory tonight. Yum! Hard to believe she's turning 11 tomorrow. Where did my baby go? It's a good thing I'm not getting any older, right?

~taminator40

No comments: