Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Review Time!

I just finished Allison DuBois's first book, Don't Kiss Them Goodbye. I read her books out of order, and I think it affected my enjoyment of this one. I really liked the second one with all its actual stories of Allison's readings; this one was actually quite a bit of "advice" for both psychics and those who live with them, neither of which applies to me. So.... while I would read another by this author, it would have to have many more readings than this one did. And yes, I still wish I had this ability!

Here's the link to my Amazon.com review:

http://tinyurl.com/2jrkpn


Next up, I believe I will give Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes a go. I've heard great things about it on several booklists, and I do enjoy her writing. I wish I could make more time for reading---come on, summer, and the porch swing time!

~taminator40

No comments: