Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dedication Review

Yesterday I finished Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus, the authors of The Nanny Diaries. I received it as a review book from Simon and Schuster, and I was glad I did because it's really a fun, tightly-written piece of chick lit. I loved how it moved back and forth in time, giving us the backstory of the relationship between Katie and budding rock star, Jake Sharpe. Having enjoyed The Nanny Diaries, I'm pleased to say I can recommend this one! Here's the link to my amazon review:

http://tinyurl.com/3bo7t8

You could find far worse ways to spend a summer afternoon! This would make a great beach read for those so inclined.

~taminator40

2 comments:

Andi said...

Cool! I didn't even know this one was coming. Shows you how out of the book loop I am! Ha!

Lover of Books said...

Good to know! I am looking forward to starting it on monday with our A Need 2 Read group.:)