Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Classic Time!


Every summer I try to read at least one classic novel, and this year it was Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I love Jane Austen! Her novels just take me away into a world that is so long ago, so caught up in what others think, that I find myself smiling as I envision the settings and characters. This particular novel is quite small (216 pages) and the characters are perhaps not quite as well developed as some of her other novels. I do love her sense of intrigue and the misunderstandings that abound throughout her books, and this one is no different.


Here is the link to my amazon review:




I hope you'll find time to click on my review and give it a positive vote, if you are so inclined. I love doing those reviews because it gives me a way to reflect on just why I did or didn't like a novel, and it exercises my latent writing skills (something I intend to rectify this upcoming week, btw).


Next up? Club Dead by Charlaine Harris. To say I'm addicted to her series is an understatement!


~taminator40

No comments: