Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ink Exchange


I finished Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr while on vacation in Destin, FL. As much as I loved Wicked Lovely, I sort of had to force myself through this one. Not that it was bad, precisely; I just wasn't as into the storyline. Still set in the faery world, this time we follow Leslie as she is made the conduit for emotion for the Dark Faery Court, much against her will. It's been a couple of days since I finished it, but I still don't have much strong feeling one way or the other about the book. Wicked Lovely kept me turning the pages and fully engulfed me in the faery world; this one just didn't. I'm not sorry I read it, but I do hope the next book set in this world is more engaging. You can find my amazon review at http://www.amazon.com/review/R2EEA9WWZPMXPZ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm.
~taminator40

No comments: