Today's Grateful List/31 December 2015

  • Going to get answers no matter what

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Warning...Be Prepared for Book Reviews

I finally finished Devil's Brood by Sharon Kay Penman (I ended up enjoying it quite a bit after I struggled through the first 200 pages or so), but haven't done the official review yet. I guess I'm dragging on that, since it took sooooo long to actually finish that 700+ page behemoth, but be prepared for it within the next few days. I definitely have something to say; I'll just have to organize my thoughts coherently and buckle down. In the meantime, I've also read an interesting little book for review for the Historical Novel Society entitled "Oh Johnny" by Jim Lehrer...am going to have to think about that one, too, before committing my review to...well, not paper; maybe screen? document? file? anyone?

So while you wait, enjoy this actual road sign from Texas (shared by Gillian from Oz):
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484326,00.html

~taminator40

No comments: